štvrtok 14. novembra 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil (Huile Divine)


I really like to use all kind of different oils on my body, hair, face, hands, feet. This from Caudalie - Divine Oil (Huile Divine) is a special one. It is dry oil specially designed from four different oils - grape oil, extra-virgin argan oil, extra-virgin hibiscus oil and sesame oil. The price range for this Divine Oil is a bit higher, for 100 ml you will pay around 35 euro ($ 49). 
The bottle is from orange brown glass and quite heavy. The spritzer is from gold plastic and it sprays very nice fine mist. Divine Oil has subtly floral - nutty scent. The scent is lush with rose, grapefruit and spicy pink pepper. The fragrance rounds and warms with cedar, vanilla and white musk. It is very nice and subtle. Not overpowering at all. It deeply hydrates the skin on my whole body and also my hair. The Divine Oil can be used for baths or massages, too. The Oil does not contain any parabens, sulfates or phtalates. 

I spray one pump onto my palms, warm it up and use it for my mid long hair. Little goes a long way. One pump is enough for the length of my fair. If I use more than one pump or I spray the Divine Oil right from the bottle my hair will look oily and greasy. If I use it sparingly I can see great results.:-)

The Divine Oil is very luxurious product. So if you want to pamper yourself or give a very nice gift this is the right one.

Did you try this? Do you like it? Leave a comment below.:-)

Lenka




Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Coco-Caprylate, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára