pondelok 23. decembra 2013

ღღ Clarins Everlasting Foundation - Teint Haute Tenue ღღ


Hello Beauties,

I am BB cream girl.;-) Well, I usually do wear BB cream. I prefer original Asian BB cream especially from Lioelie. Easy to use it, wear it, has high SPF, brightening and hydrating properties. If I should wear foundation it would be for a bit more special occasion - date, concert, etc. It would be THIS one - Clarins Everlasting foundation (Teint Haute Tenue).
I bought it in Fann parfumerie for about 30 euro. I know that the price is high but the quality is great. The color range is good - from pale pale more into pink color foundations to dark colors more into orange scale of foundations. The matte glass bottle with shiny gold lid looks nice and luxury.

I have Clarins Everlasting foundation in the lightest color I could get; 103 Ivory. The foundation contains SPF 15, it has a slight scent as each of the Clarins make-up has. It does not bother me at all. The foundation consistency is thick, like cream. I apply one pump with flat top foundation brush. The name "Everlasting" stands to it. It would last on my combination to oily complection for more than 8 hours without touch up-s. The lasting power of this foundation is great.:-) The coverage is medium to full.

Very nice, last longing foundation.  Love it. 

Did you try it? Do you like/love Clarins foundations? If so leave me a comment with your recommendations!

Lenka





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára