streda 12. marca 2014

EMTIES - Products I used up January - February 2014



Hello Beauties!

After my basket of thrash was full I decided to do EMTIES or Products I used up and tell a bit more about skin care, body, make - up products I used (throw away) in January and February 2014. As I look on the pictures, there are load of products. Some are used till last drop and some I have had for years and did not want to bother anymore...
From left to right.

Balea Soft&Clean tishues - like these a lot, cleaned my face, removed my make-up quite ok, nicely soaked up, smelled nicely and for the price 1,5 euro I will repurchase.

Balea MED pH 5,5 deodorant - I really like Balea deodorant! I already repurchased one from Balea.

Bourjois Gommage et Reve shower gel - it supossed to exfoliate, but it did nothing, the smell was pleasant, but I will not repurchase.

Balea Dry shampoo - I liked this dry shampoo, this worked nicely, the scent was a bit strong thou. I did already repurchase dry shampoo from Balea, but with different packaging (green and black).

Colgate Max white one Luminous - I love this, it is my third one! I already repurchased.:-)

Caudalie Creme Gourmande hand cream - I love this cream! It is one of my favorite and when I will be in Paris I will buy several of them! My hands are moisturized, it smelled nicely..oh, I like it a lot.:-)

L´OCCITANE 20 % Shea butter hand cream - Love this, one of my favorites and I will repurchase!

Caudalie body scrub - worked nicely, but the smell was repugdant for me. I will not repurchase.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I am not definitely positive about this face spray. It did smell nicely, refreshed my skin, but the other effects?...I will repurchase, if in sale.

AVON Naturals pomegranate face scrub - I had it in my shower; it is a thick paste, smelled nicely, too harsh for my face. I will not buy this again.

ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore - I liked this, My Bioderma is better, I will not repurchase.

Elizabeth Arden Prevage and Gentle Line Smoothing Exfoliator - I LOVE both of them!!!!! The cream smelled nicely, it worked, it has SPF, just love this. The price...I will repurchase both in sale.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - everyone talks about this. Like t and will repurchase.

Blistex lip balm Raspberry Lemonade Blast - smells amazing, hydrates, I have better lip balms and will not repurchase.

Bioderma Sébium H2O - like this a lot! It helps with my blemishes. I have two more bottles.:-)

Embryolisse Lait - Creme - I did not like this. It was too heavy, too oily for my face. I will not repurchase.

Guess Seductive body cream - I love the scent! I will repurchase.

Snail Bee High Concentrate Essence - I like this and I have a few of these, I will repurchase.


Max Factor Lasting Performance - used up to last drop. I liked this foundation, light coverage but buildable, nice finish, it matches me perfectly. I will repurchase.

MayFactor Ageless Elixir - I did not use up this foundation. I liked the finish of it but I had it for years and it color was a bit off and I could wear it just during summer. I will not repurchase.

Max Factor powder and Rimmel Matt powder - like both of these, they give me a bit of color, help with shine on my T - Zone, I have to be careful otherwise I could look cakey. I did repurchase both.

Elf Eyelid primer - It was nice, helped with staying power, eye shadows looked more vibrant, but I have eye primer from AVON that is much nicer. I will not repurchase.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator and Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color mascara - It did almost nothing for my eye lashes, no volume, no length and it Rimmel did not help with growing my lashes! I will not repurchase.

Oriflame Protecting Balm Blackcurrant - I like these balms from Oriflame. But the original one is the Best and this particular scent I will not repurchase.

AVON Calming Effect redness corrector - I did nothing! It was too runny, did not spread well. It was kind of disaster. I will not repurchase.

Oriflame lipstick - I had it in my purse so I used it up. It was lip plumper, tingled, color was nice, but with full of glitter. I have so many lipsticks that I banned myself from buying another one.


Do you use any of my EMTIES products? Do you like them? Let me know in the comments bellow.

Lenka



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára