utorok 13. mája 2014

Travel essentials - Make-up I brought with me to Denmark



During few last years I realized that I bring with me less and less things. It is not just in make-up, but also my skin care has fewer products. For a four days I´m able to bring just one backpack for all I need - clothes, make-up, skin care, some snacks or dry food and water bottle. It is my fave backpack from university from company MILO 35 l. I was able to bring for my recent trip just 9 make-up things. Yay, for no luggage check-in! More time for duty free.;-)


During traveling I´d like to use BB/ CC cream or foundation with medium coverage. My recent favorite is Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream in 31 Ivory with 3 color correcting pigments. It contains SPF 15 which is great. My skin looks natural, it is light - weight foundation, but covers my freckles on nose and some of the hyperpigmentation. The CC cream has bit shiny finish. The negative is that I do have to work it out into my skin otherwise it could looks streaky. For powder off some of the shine on my nose and cheecks  do use Essence All about matt! fixing compact powder. This is a well-known powder and I do like it a lot. It does not provide any color and that I love! For applying the powder I use ECO TOOLS powder brush. I use this brush also for my cheeks with not overly pigmented MAC high-light powder in CREW. Oh, I do like this powder. For me it is not high-lighting powder, but blush. It has pink, orange and purple tones and bit of a shiny cream powder. It gives me very nice natural flush especially if I use bigger brush.

I did bring the eye shadow palette from SMASHBOX Brown eyes to my last two trips. You can read a review HERE. Nicely pigmented, good range of colors, I have to use base thou and small double sided brush inside that can be use in case of an emergency. Therefore I brought ECO TOOLS flat eye shadow brush for packing the eye shadow all over my lid. The short handle is great for travel.:-) The down side of this palette is that it contains just one every day matt eye shadow in Vanilla. The other one is dark blue in Navy.

I have a several brow pencils. I tried powders, but for traveling are pencils handier. Even thou the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in 002 hazel is not my exact color, I do like it. The brush on  the cover is very very nice. The second pencil from Rimmel is Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal in 009 Green. I do love all of the Scandaleyes eye pencils, they are just amazing! They do not budge,;hold all day, pigmented and soooo soft.

My new mascara that I received as a gift to the purchase is sample of Clinique high impanct mascara 01 Black. I LOVE this mascara. I do have very nice lashes after I use it. More volume, more length and holds all day.

What are your travel essentials?

Lenka



 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára