nedeľa 6. septembra 2015

DIY Crochet baby boy hat - super quick crochet project



Hello!


I made this baby boy hat for my best friend´s son. I did not have a very much time, but after 2 hours this beautiful hat was made. I used this yarn for several projects before and it is loveable. It is 70% acryl and 30% wool yarn from YarnArt EVEREST, 7030. Yarn is quite soft and very warm, great for winter projects and the colour is amazing

I used this yarn but in 7022 for my winter vest and I love to wear the vest all the time. Cosy, warm and beautiful.

The pattern is very easy, front post stitches all around. I made 10 double crochet stitches into the magic circle - first round (10 stitches). The second round was made by two front post stitches into each double crochet stitch (20 stitches). Third round was made by two front post stitches into every other front post stitch and one front post stitch into every other stitch (30 stitches). Fourth round was made by two front post stitches into every third stitch (40 stitches). Lots of projects like this can be found on YouTube.

For sizing I used website of Australian crocheter bobwilson123. There is a very useful table of hat sizing. I made a hat for 3 and half year old baby boy and fit perfectly!:-)

After that I saw in the wood buttons of car, skull and bone.:-) What do you think?

I love it!

Lenka




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára